Hello guise today we will know How to take screenshot in laptop or computer step by step and in simple way.
- Lets’ have a look on this question below, how important topic it is indeed. For answering this question I have written this article to make you understand. I love to describe a little bit about any screen shot what is exactly it is?
- A screen shot is the current document open in any application or thread and it will always an image form not in text form. We can have an image shot of the present screen and save it using keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+S.
See the Question tags below after that we will know the answers step by step gradually.
- How do you take screenshots on laptops?
- How do you take a screenshot on a laptop and save it?
- How do you take a screenshot on Windows?
- How do I take screenshot on my laptop?
- How can I take screenshots on laptop?
- How can we take screenshot in a laptop?
- How to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows?
See the first answer very simple as below step by step-
Step1. Press window key on computer or laptop keyboard
Step2. Type Snipping Tool in window search bar
Step3.Now you can open the screen which you need to take shot
Step4. Now click on Snipping Tool option it will select whole screen automatically.
Step5. Now you need to select the screen area which you need to crop.
Step6. Save it as you like in your PC or Computer with a file name. By default name will be CAPTURE.
See the second answer as below step by step-
- Now just Press the Windows key + Print Screen both together.
- Go to the Pictures library on your computer by launching Explorer (Windows key + e) and in the left pane click Pictures.
- Open the Screenshots folder here to find your screenshot saved here with the name Screenshot
See the third answers below step by step-
- Open Snipping Tool with follow this-: Start menu > All programs > Accessories. Now click the down arrow next to New.
- Select Rectangular Snip or Free-form Snip. Capture a rectangular screenshot and the latter lets you draw any shape on screen and take a screenshot of that part.
- Once you have done this, you can use the Snipping tool to annotate the screenshot according to the need and save it to your PC.